ACO Drain is the market leading modular trench drain system and is ideal for commercial applications varying from gas stations to airports.
ACO Drain systems consist of factory manufactured channel units made from either corrosion-resistant polymer concrete or fiberglass, together with grates from a variety of materials for all loading applications. ACO Drain systems are available in 2", 4", 8", and 12" internal widths, and most systems are available with a built-in slope.
Complete Trench Drain Systems
• Features built-in slope, no complicated falls to calculate.
• Available with resins and edge rail materials to suit various corrosive conditions.
• Labor saving, modular installation.
• Smooth trench walls provide effective drainage.
• Wide choice of grates to meet traffic loads from high heels to forklifts and aircraft.
• Grate materials include galvanized steel, stainless steel, brass, fiberglass, plastic and ductile iron.
• Systems supplied with universal end caps. Bottom or side drainage outlets can be field fabricated.
• Most systems include locking hardware for grate attachment.