Molded Grating Pedestals
Fibergrate Adjustable Grating Pedestals are high quality components designed to support elevated grating applications. Infinitely adjustable within their specified range, standard pedestals raise grating platforms from 3-1/4" to 42" and custom pedestals with cross bracing can raise floors 72" above the base elevation.
Pedestals are available for 1", 1-1/2" and 2" deep square mesh Fibergrate or Chemgrate molded fiberglass gratings. Pedestal heads are stocked in "single head" and "quad head" designs facilitating quick, safe and economical installation of elevated platforms.
• ADJUSTABLE - Create level walking surfaces on sloping floors
• VERSATILE - Available for all Fibergrate and Chemgrate square mesh gratings
• COST EFFECTIVE - Low installation cost, easily relocated to other areas
• LIGHTWEIGHT - Modular, adjustable components are lightweight and reduce lifting
• CORROSION RESISTANT - Thermoplastic polyester and pultruded vinyl ester are resistant to most industrial wet-floor applications
For design assistance with grating pedestals, contact your local Grating Pacific service center.
Fibergrate products are lightweight, making them easy to handle and install
Available to 72" - contact Grating Pacific for more information on extended lengths and bracing. For a more detailed brochure, go to the CATALOGS
section of this website.