Dynaform® Structural Shapes
Dynaform® pultruded fiberglass structural shapes are used in a wide range of applications, providing a unique combination of corrosion resistance, high strength, dimensional stability and light weight, along with thermal and electric non-conductivity. Durable Dynaform shapes provide years of low maintenance service in areas where steel, aluminum or wood components were traditionally specified. Today, these shapes are often used in highly corrosive applications where stainless steel and other expensive components were once required.
• CORROSION RESISTANCE
- the use of premium grade, isophthalic polyester or vinyl ester resin systems and a synthetic surfacing veil maintains structural integrity providing long life in aggressive acidic or caustic environments.
• LIGHT WEIGHT AND HIGH STRENGTH
- allowing for dependable support of applied loads and delivering a higher strength-to-weight ratio than steel. The light weight also allows for easier installation with no heavy equipment and less manpower required.
• DIMENSIONAL STABILITY
- maintaining the cross-section of structural shapes based on a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
- adding to personnel safety.
• ELECTROMAGNETIC TRANSPARENCY
- providing no impediment to the transmission of radio and microwave frequencies.
• CUSTOM STRUCTURAL SHAPES
- in addition to traditional shapes such as I-beam, wide flange and channel, Fibergrate offers custom shape solutions designed to meet specific industry and customer needs. Examples of such structures include wood replacement shapes, framing materials, wall panels, and shapes to meet special military requiremnents. For assistance with your unique requirements, contact Grating Pacific
WOOD REPLACEMENT SHAPES
WIDE FLANGE BEAM
CONCRETE EMBEDMENT ANGLES
Dynaform® Resin Systems
• ISO (olive green)
— an excellent isophthalic polyester resin offering resistance to a wide range of chemicals, ISO is particularly suited for highly acidic conditions.
• ISOFR (dark gray)
— an isophthalic polyester resin formulation which exhibits the same characteristics as ISO, while also providing a low flame-spread rating of 25 or less (when tested according to ASTM E-84).
• VEFR (beige)
— a vinyl ester resin system which offers proven chemical resistance. VEFR is also capable of accommodating higher temperature service while providing a low flame-spread of 25 or less (when tested according to ASTM E-84).